Become a Member
Becoming a member of the Epilepsy Foundation is a great way to support the Foundation, learn more about epilepsy and the work we are doing to support people living with epilepsy and assist with epilepsy research. Benefits of membership of the Epilepsy Foundation include:
- Member discount on items sold by the Epilepsy Foundation including books, aids, videos and other epilepsy related materials
- Significantly reduced registration fees and booking priority for a wide range of workshops and seminars
- Eligibility to vote at the Annual General Meeting and Special Members’ meetings
- Eligibility to join committees
How to become a member:
1. Decide whether you are taking out ordinary or concessional membership.
Ordinary members will be:
- empowered to vote at general meetings of the Foundation
- entitled to the various benefits and privileges that may be publicised as being available to members from time to time.
Concessional members will be:
- those holding an official student concession card, or receiving an aged, social welfare or war service pension or unemployment benefits
- empowered to vote at general meetings of the Epilepsy Foundation entitled to the various benefits and privileges that may be publicised as being available to members from time to time.
2. Complete the Membership Application Form.
3. Send your application form together with your payment to:
587 Canterbury Road
Surrey Hills Vic 3127