Surrey Hills, VIC | Full-time ongoing
- Make a difference to people living with Epilepsy
- Be part of an innovative team supporting the delivery of the technology transformation platform and the evolution of EFs digital strategy
- Competitive salary, including generous salary packaging benefits
- Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Who we are
Mission: Reduce the impact of epilepsy on people’s lives
Vision: Ensure that people with epilepsy have equitable access to education and employment, feel safe and connected in their community and no longer die from their epilepsy
The purpose of this role is to support the national implementation of the Epilepsy Smart Australia Pilot Program. This Program is a four year federally funded pilot project to develop a national framework for the consistent delivery of epilepsy-related services and supports throughout Australia. The pilot project commenced on July 1st 2020.
The role of the Business Process Analyst is to support the ICT Manager in supporting the technology transformation by leading the organization towards strong business processes that cut across all functions.
The Business Process Analyst will work closely with all the internal stakeholders, as well as current and future ICT providers and service delivery partners.
How to apply:
- View the position description here.
- Send your application, addressing the Position Competencies/Selection Criteria together with a covering letter to Sharmila Lakshmanan: email@example.com
- For more information, contact Sharmila Lakshmanan, ICT Manager on 0437 041 645
The successful applicant must complete a National Police Certificate and other safety checks before commencing employment.
Shortlisting will occur as applications are received and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. EF reserves the right to close this role to new applications prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Applications close at 11.59 pm Sunday 16th May 2021
The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity employer and a child safe organisation.