The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and the successful recruitment, development and retention of staff is vital to the services we provide to people living with epilepsy and their families. We work towards an inclusive culture and environment that is conducive to personal growth, achievement and the highest ethical standards.
Our Code of Conduct is one of the ways we put our values into practice. It’s built around the recognition that everything we do in connection with our work at the Epilepsy Foundation will, and should, be measured against the highest possible standards of ethical conduct. Our commitment to the highest standards helps us recruit highly capable people, build services and attract loyal supporters. Trust and mutual respect among staff is the foundation of our Code, and is something we need to work towards every day.
You can download our Code of Conduct Agreement, Salary Packaging Employee Information Booklet and Fair Work Information Statement, using the links below.
As positions become available, they will be advertised here. See below for current positions vacant. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Epilepsy Foundation.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Maternity Leave Position. Fixed term, 12 months.
Fulltime / 0.8 Part time
- Surrey Hills location
- Great role in an amazing not-for-profit that is really making a difference in people’s lives.
- Opportunity for an excellent, creative writer and content developer to create amazing written and visual content for social media that engages with a diverse audience across various platforms.
- Play an integral role in the Fundraising and Marketing team to progress our goals while innovating, learning and growing in the role.
People with epilepsy have equitable access to education and employment, feel safe and connected in their community and no longer die from their epilepsy.
Reduce the impact of epilepsy on people’s lives.
Working within the Marketing & Fundraising Department, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will drive engagement of clients, customers, supporters and donors for the Epilepsy Foundation. They will facilitate stakeholder engagement to gather content in various forms: copy, photography, videography, and deliver the content through appropriate channels: social media, advertising, press etc..
How to apply:
- View the position description here
- Make enquiries to Manager, Fundraising and Marketing, Helen Smith by email: email@example.com or phone 0417 748 558
- Send your application, addressing the Position Competencies/Selection Criteria and covering letter to Sue Facey by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant must complete a National Police Certificate before commencing employment.
Shortlisting will occur as applications are received and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Epilepsy Foundation reserves the right to close this role to new applications prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Applications must be received by midnight, Sunday 19th January 2020.
The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity employer and a child safe organisation.