If you would like to speak to:
- one of our Reception staff: 03 8809 0600
- one of our Support Workers about epilepsy: 1300 761 487
- someone about donating to the Epilepsy Foundation: 1300 437 453
- someone about donating furniture or other goods to our op shops call Darren on: 0425 799 415
If you would like support or information about epilepsy please go to our Information and Support page and complete the Client Contact Form and one of our Epilepsy Support Workers to contact you .
If you have a general enquiry and would like someone to contact you please use the form below.
587 Canterbury Road
Surrey Hills 3127 VIC
Office opening hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Do you have a question about epilepsy, seizures, one of our programs or related issues? Speak with an Epilepsy Support Worker on our InfoLine: 1300 761 487 (Australia wide local call cost) or contact an Epilepsy Support Worker via email or go to the Information and Support page to read more about what services the Epilepsy Foundation can provide and complete the Client Contact Form. An Epilepsy Support Worker will contact you after you have completed the form.
If you wish to make a complaint please contact the Complaints Officer in any of the following ways :
- By telephone: (03) 8809 0600 or 1300 852 853 (regional)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By ordinary mail addressed to: Complaints Officer, Epilepsy Foundation, 587 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
If are a service user, including a person with a disability or your representative you have a right to expect that you will be supported in making your complaint, that your complaint will be investigated appropriately, in confidence and without bias. You have a right to be appropriately involved in resolution of your complaint, to be kept informed of the progress of your complaint. You have the right to appoint an advocate whether that is a family member, other representative or an external advocacy support provider and to receive support in seeking an advocate.
If resolution of your complaint is not achieved via the Epilepsy Foundation Complaints Procedure or you are not comfortable to raise the concern with us first, other organisations can assist you with resolution of your complaint.
Details of these organisations are:
- Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) Telephone: 1800 677 342 TTY: 1300 726 563 or visit their website.
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Commission: (For those purchasing supports with NDIS funds) Telephone: 1800 035 544 TTY: 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544 or visit their website.
- DHHS Victorian Disability Advocacy Program may be able to provide a list of advocacy organisations to support you in raising or resolving your complaint. Visit their website for more information.