Community Fundraising Donor Relationships Coordinator Full Time / Part Time
Who we are
Mission: Reduce the impact of epilepsy on people’s lives
Vision: Ensure that people with epilepsy have equitable access to education and employment, feel safe and connected in their community and no longer die from their epilepsy.
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging benefits
- Make a difference to people living with Epilepsy
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive team and working environment
- Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
- Access to an Employee Assistance Counselling Program
- Training and support
The Community Fundraising & Donor Relationship Coordinator is responsible for:
- Building interest and engaging the community in fundraising activities in support of the Epilepsy Foundation while meeting targets;
- Nurturing stronger relationships with community fundraisers, donors, supporters and volunteers so that their interaction with the Foundation is rewarding and satisfying.
This hands-on role requires an understanding of best practice in supporter engagement, retention and stewardship, utilising both online and offline channels. And is responsible for all aspects of Community Fundraising, Donor and Internal Stakeholder relationships and Project Management
How to apply:
- View the position description here.
- Send your application, addressing the Position Competencies/Selection Criteria together with a covering letter to Helen Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact Helen Smith on 0417 748 558.
The successful applicant must complete a National Police Certificate and other safety checks before commencing employment. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Shortlisting will occur as applications are received and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. EF reserves the right to close this role to new applications prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Applications close at 11.59 pm Thursday 7th October 2021.
The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity employer and a child safe organisation.